I have been wanting to purchase a dress form, like the ones that they use in the fashion industry not the ones you buy at crafting stores, for about a year now but they are just not in my budget (costing around $500-$1000), so I surfed the Internet for any ideas that I could run on to solve my problem. A few blogs wrote about producing a dress form that is not only inexpensive, but it would also fit exactly my measurements! This is fantastic because in order to properly create garments, one would need to have a sufficient form to work on. In this next week or two I am going to attempt to clone myself into a dress form so that I can fit, alter, and create outfits for myself to achieve the perfect fit! Stay tuned for my next post including pictures, tips, and the end result of this project... ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment